Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7th Day 06: Something that excites you and fills you with joy.

Day 06: Something that excites you and fills you with joy.


The new possibilities of what being in South Korea will do for me. The new places to see that I would never have the chance to see if I hadn't taken this journey. The new people I am meeting and learning from. It really does excite me knowing that there are so many different opportunities for me out here that never would have happened if I had stayed in the states.
It is amazing how different things are here and what I am learning from the people I am meeting and just observing in a different culture. I would not say that Korean culture is better than the US or other western countries, but it gives a different perspective on a lot of things. I definitely do not agree with the sexism here and how a lot of women are treated. 
I am excited by everything I get to do and see here and what I will learn while I live in South Korea.

No comments: