Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3rd Day 01: Something you're looking forward to this year.

Day 01: Something you're looking forward to this year.

Well evidently by the fact that I am in South Korea, I am looking forward to traveling around Asia. So far, I have accomplished being in China(even if for a brief time period), traveled to South East Asia in Singapore and have begun plans to travel around South Korea more. I'm also looking forward to being a part of a choir again and participating in a concert with them. It has been since my freshmen year of college that I have been in a choir and it is something that I miss frequently, especially whenever I listen to music.
I'm also excited about accomplishing, possibly, a half marathon in the coming months! I have never been a very good distance runner but I am desparate to sort out a large amount of my life and I feel that by doing this I could begin a journey of healthy living.
Also, I'm excited that I am taking more and more time to write for myself as well as delving into what I want to write about. I am not the best writer in the world, nor will I ever be very eloquent in my writing. I am though honest with myself in my writing and do not give little lies about it.
I aexcited to have this opportunity teching because it is allowing me to experience a whole other culture and see how the education system works in another place. I am definitely absorbing a lot while I am here in hopes of truly understanding what I am meant to be doing with my life.

No comments: