Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 23rd Day 09: What seems to be lacking currently for your true happiness right now?

Day 09: What seems to be lacking currently for your true happiness right now?

True happiness is something I feel every one is striving for. We are always working towards being happy yet it never seems like it is ever reached. I feel that I am keeping myself from being happy because I think of what others would prefer. I don't really put myself first most of the time and it does hinder my judgements.

I feel stuck by some decisions I have to make and I don't like either choice. Making a pro and con list isn't helpful and weighing the lesser of two evils results in the same confusion. What I want to do and what I should do are very conflicting.

Where my focus should be is on where I want to be in a year. Do I still want to be where I am right now? Do I want to be back in the states? Do I want to be in a different country? I don't really know right now.

No comments: