Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival! With no cherry blossoms :P

Again, this post is going to be VERY photo heavy as I have a hard time picking photos that best depict my trips. And, I'm pretty happy with how much I have been learning from my new camera.

I took another trip with Warren and Seoul Hiking Group the following weekend of the Yelloando and Yeso trip from March 31st to April 1st. We spent the first day at Geoje Island, along with a hike before we went to the island. I had a big group of friends to be with again which was nice and was able to see a friend from my training, Alanna!

On Sunday morning, Palm Sunday, I did a sunrise hike with my friends Bryan and Holm who were also on the trip. It was amazing and for me, a rather inexperienced hiker, fairly difficult. Not being able to see where I was going defiantly hindered my ability.


Lastly, we went to Jinhae wherethey were having a cherry blossom festival with, you guess it, no cherry blossoms! We managed to have fun regardless anyway though!















Alanna and I

The very Awesome Warren! He puts on all the trips for Seoul Hiking Group












Bonfire on the beach

The first burn of sunrise


It was about 6:15 at this point







No comments: